Hi Sebastien,

​Thanks for your comment and question :)

> I have one "drive-by-comment" and a question:
> you could have perhaps used gonum for the stats stuff :)

​Actually, I did start with gonum :)) but I thought it was a large
dependency and I only needed a few funcs from it, so I decided to
copy/write them!

> and the question: did you compare your package with XGBoost (which is now
kind of a standard candle nowadays) in terms of accuracy, speed and memory
usage?

​I haven't used XGBoost yet, it looks pretty cool, thanks for mentioning
it. I will install it and see if I can compare the two.

Cheers!
Sina