A couple of initial questions:

   - The "pretend you're importing github.com/foo/bar but actually pull it
   from localgit.host/foo/bar" functionality of dep was going to really
   simplify things for us. I can't quite tell whether vgo includes that
   functionality or not. We would want to do it at the monorepo level: ie.
   *everything* should use our forked version of the `glog` and `protobuf`
   packages.
   - For our (go monorepo) usecase: do you envision a single go.mod file
   being placed at the root, or would we sprinkle them as needed for each
   sub-project in the monorepo? Does vgo search upward for go.mod files?
   - More details on the zipfile module representation will be welcome.
   - Getting rid of GOPATH is nice. Where will `vgo install` drop binaries?

Thanks for your work on this. It looks very “Go-ish”. Interested to learn
more.

Zellyn