I've released gijit v1.0.0.  This brings over the full typesystem from
GopherJS's implementation into the gijit LuaJIT environment.
I ported it to windows, and added complex number support.

https://github.com/gijit/gi

Release v1.0.0 of *gijit* marks these milestones:

   - the full program _bench/mul.go (mat_test 501) builds and runs; with no
   imported packages used.
   - gijit has much improved complex number support.
   - gijit runs on Windows now, as well as OSX and Linux.

Limitations not yet addressed:

   - import of packages (e.g. import "fmt") on linux doesn't appear to be
   working. #27
   - imports of binary Go packages in general need some help. Issue #21
   - chan/select/goroutines are not implemented; init() functions and full
   ahead-of-time compile of packages is not done.