I am trying to automate the update of docker-compose.yml files with a go
program in a secure way by using the authentification of portainer.

Is there any chance you could help me figure out how to achive that
whenever I make a call with moby <https://github.com/moby/moby>the
authentification info for portainer is beeing send along?

In this repo <https://github.com/atix1906/PortainerGoDockerTest> I am
trying to figure it out. I managed to get access to portainer via the api
<https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/deviantony/Portainer/1.16.3/> and also got
the docker sdk and api example
<https://docs.docker.com/develop/sdk/#choose-the-sdk-or-api-version-to-use>
running.

Since I'm new to docker, portainer and go I am now stuck and it would be
very kind if I could get a little guidance.

So I guess my question is, how to securly implement the connection between
moby and portainer?