Such an old thread..  just came across it as I was looking for something
else. May be the original requestor would have become an expert by now.
Well, if someone still wants to keep all their source go files in one
folder (as a learner or test programs etc) and still be able to run it from
LiteIde you can still do that by clicking on the FR button. FR stands for
File Run which executes from the file which is currently open in the window
alone rather than reading from all other files like it does in case of
packages.