I know that there are no functional differences in them by duck typing.
But since the Response package already has dependency on the io package(for
example,http.File), so it does not have to lose its dependency,
and I do not think that "Write([]byte)(int,error)" of ResponseWriter has a
broader meaning so that many other "String() string" declarations do not
embed fmt.Stringer.

Why does not http.ResponseWriter embed io.Writer?
I think that the reason will help us understand the interface of Golang
more deeply.

Thanks.