I like the idea of putting each command in an ishell.Cmd.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the struct. Basically, I wanted an easy way to
map my code

so, I was thinking a yaml file (I suppose I can create a struct from it).

- clear
- greet
  - user
  - (no user) #if no user is specified then greet all users
- list
  - tables
  - acls
    - red
    - blue
- exit

I guess I was sort of looking for a GRPC (protoful file) model where I
specify my specs in a file and go by it -- single source of truth.