I've figured that out

Turns out it's path is starts with vendor, not internal

(gdb) info functions
to show internal package file path

File
/root/godev/src/vendor/golang_org/x/crypto/chacha20poly1305/internal/chacha20/chacha_arm64.s:
void
vendor/golang_org/x/crypto/chacha20poly1305/internal/chacha20.block(void);
void
vendor/golang_org/x/crypto/chacha20poly1305/internal/chacha20.block4(void);

(gdb) b vendor/golang_org/x/crypto/chacha20poly1305/internal/chacha20.block4
Breakpoint 1 at 0xe0840

@Ian Thanks for helping

在 2018年4月17日星期二 UTC+8下午8:54:25,Ian Lance Taylor写道: