Hello all,

I am creating a simple licencing system to help licence my own programs and
also to help others via github. I have come across a bug that I don't
really understand and am asking for some advice.

I will add the client code soon. I also hope to add more advanced features.

Basically,

   1.

   I have a server that listens on a port and hosts a login and register
   handler.
   2.

   The client will send the username and password
   (localhost:8080/login/username-password) to the login handler.
   3.

   The server will hash the password and check it against a local file with
   all the hashes stored locally on my computer.
   4.

   The server will report back if it succeeded or failed.

When I enter the username and password, it seems as though it doesn't check
the password. I can put any password and it will say success as long as I
have the username right.

I appreciate all suggestions, even if they don't fix the bug.

Thanks!

Code: https://gist.github.com/seriousnerve/1830e77d3e2891b0a5b158c9fb02b37f