Hello gophers,

I am trying to read http2 request on a tcp connection, which is set up like
this -

                cert, err := tls.LoadX509KeyPair(certfile, certkeyfile)
                if err != nil {
                        return nil, err
                }
                tlsConfig := &tls.Config{
                        Certificates: []tls.Certificate{cert},
                        ServerName:   "mysrvr",
                        NextProtos:   []string{"h2", "http/1.1",
"http/1.0"},
                        Time:         time.Now,
                        Rand:         rand.Reader,
                }
                tlsConfig.BuildNameToCertificate()
                tlsConfig.PreferServerCipherSuites = true
                listener := tls.Listen("tcp", ":"+sqp.ListenerPort,
tlsConfig)

                for {
                       conn, err := listener.Accept()
                       reader := bufio.NewReader(conn)
                       req, err := http.ReadRequest(reader) // problem here
                       // do other things with req
                 }

When I do **curl https://127.0.0.1:8000 -k --http2** to the above server, I
was expecting http.ReadRequest to parse the request same as it does for
http/1.1 or 1.0.

What I saw was that the request contained PRI method (which is defined in
http2 rfc) and even if I ignore the complete connection preface and the
SETTINGS frame after it, I still don't get the original request. Though if
I try reading directly from tcp connection, I get a blob right after PRI
and SETTINGS frame.

I looked at ParseHTTPVersion
(https://golang.org/src/net/http/request.go?s=29537:29588#L708) called from
readRequest and it doesn't even have a case for HTTP/2. Does it mean I
can't use http.ReadRequest for HTTP/2 requests?

--
*::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
intended for the named recipient(s) only.E-mail transmission is not
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain
viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents(with or without
referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator
or redBus.com. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are
solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or
opinions of redBus.com. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,distribution and / or publication of this message
without the prior written consent of authorized representative of redbus.
<http://redbus.in/>com is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.Before
opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.*