Hi,

I just had to move my GO environment from Linux to Windows 10. I set up
everything as simple as possible (GOROOT = C:\go, GOPATH =
%USERPROFILE%\go) to test the installation.

For an IDE I use vscode. When trying to see all referrers of a struct type
vscode only shows references within the same package.

I ran the guru command in a cmd shell and that also only shows references
within a package.

Setting up a fresh GO and vscode in a Ubuntu VM gives me back a whole lot
more references (as does Intellij Idea).

I also set up GO inside WSL and sure enough, there it works too!

Is that a known problem of guru on Windows? Is there something I can do to
workaround that?

Thank you,
Torsten!

My GO environment is:

λ go env
set GOARCH=amd64
set GOBIN=
set GOCACHE=C:\Users\tuhlmann\AppData\Local\go-build
set GOEXE=.exe
set GOHOSTARCH=amd64
set GOHOSTOS=windows
set GOOS=windows
set GOPATH=C:\Users\tuhlmann\go
set GORACE=
set GOROOT=C:\go
set GOTMPDIR=
set GOTOOLDIR=C:\go\pkg\tool\windows_amd64
set GCCGO=gccgo
set CC=gcc
set CXX=g++
set CGO_ENABLED=1
set CGO_CFLAGS=-g -O2
set CGO_CPPFLAGS=
set CGO_CXXFLAGS=-g -O2
set CGO_FFLAGS=-g -O2
set CGO_LDFLAGS=-g -O2
set PKG_CONFIG=pkg-config
set GOGCCFLAGS=-m64 -mthreads -fno-caret-diagnostics -Qunused-arguments
-fmessage-length=0
-fdebug-prefix-map=C:\Users\tuhlmann\AppData\Local\Temp\go-build087916374=/tmp/go-build

-gno-record-gcc-switches