Am Sonntag, 12. August 2018 23:30:22 UTC+2 schrieb Dave Cheney:

> This is likely to be issue https://github.com/golang/go/issues/599
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fgolang%2Fgo%2Fissues%2F599&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFIFukKH66m2sPJ83p-FyDXeYT1Gg>
> , https://play.golang.org/p/zZm-6zWwFoi

Thanks for the diagnosis, this looks like the issue I'm seeing, although I
don't understand how the example on play.golang.org
<https://play.golang.org/p/zZm-6zWwFoi> is related. The example does not
crash if I run a cross-compiled binary on the Raspberry Pi and it prints
the correct result "false".

So do I understand it correctly that this is a bug that is exclusive to the
cross compiler? The native compiler on the Raspberry Pi apparently is able
to compile the code correctly?

And is it possible to work around the bug, for example by adding padding or
by re-arranging the problematic structure?