I have been trying to install GCCGO on Solaris 10 with the following
script:

dir=/export/home/amandeep
srcdir=$dir/gccgo-src
objdir=$dir/gccgo-obj
prefix=/usr/gnu

# Create Directory
mkdir -p $objdir
sudo mkdir -p $prefix

# Exports
export PATH=/opt/csw/bin:/usr/sbin:$PATH:/usr/sfw/bin:/usr/ccs/bin
export LD_OPTIONS='-R/opt/csw/lib'

export M4=/opt/csw/bin/gm4
# Make
cd $objdir
 $srcdir/configure \
    --prefix=$prefix \
    --enable-languages=go \
    --with-as=/opt/csw/gnu/as --with-gnu-as \
    --with-ld=/usr/ccs/bin/ld --without-gnu-ld \
    --with-gmp-include=/opt/csw/include --with-gmp-lib=/opt/csw/lib \
    --with-mpfr=/opt/csw --with-mpfr-include=/opt/csw/include --with-mpfr-
lib=/opt/csw/lib \
    --with-mpc=/opt/csw \
    --with-isl=/opt/csw --with-isl-include=/opt/csw/include --with-isl-lib=
/opt/csw/lib \
    --with-build-time-tools=/opt/csw/gnu \
    --enable-multilib \
    --enable-shared \
    --enable-static \
    --disable-nls \
    --disable-libquadmath \
    --disable-libssp \
    --disable-lto \
    --disable-libgomp

sudo gmake -j12
sudo gmake install

In the make step, the compiler bails out with following message :

go1: internal compiler error: Segmentation Fault
0x6b9757 crash_signal
        /export/home/amandeep/gccgo-src/gcc/toplev.c:325
Please submit a full bug report,

I got gcc using the following:

svn co svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/gcc-8-branch
<http://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/gcc-6-branch> gccgo-src

I have tried using gcc-4.9 and gcc-5.5, but both gave the same error
message (I did so because the compiler existing might have a message). I
have configured all the dependencies from CSW site. Have I configured this
correctly and doing things right? Is there a workaround for this? Should I
try something else because filing a bug and waiting for it to resolve might
take longer?

Let me know if you need any other information.