There is a reason that Google has moved to Angular2 from AngularJS. As
applications get larger you need more structure in order to maintain them.
Implements is one of the ways to provide the needed structure. I know having
structure goes against hacking. Try having a conversation in a room with
speakers in a hundred languages. Not easy. Structure, consistency, common
language. Staying explicating what something represents is going to be a better
communication tool.

Sent from my iPhone