Hi Justin,

I'm not sure where that gotest.tools is coming from in your particular
build, and not sure of the root cause of the issue with your http proxy.

However, one thing you could try is a 'replace' directive to try to get
gotest.tools directly from github. I don't know if that will help your
particular situation, but you could try adding something like the following
to the end of your go.mod file:

   replace gotest.tools => github.com/gotestyourself/gotest.tools
v2.1.0+incompatible

There is some chance that might work around the issue with your http
proxy.  (And if that starts to complain instead about a failed replace, you
could also try adding an explicit 'require gotest.tools
v2.1.0+incompatible' or maybe even 'require gotest.tools v0.0.0' in your
go.mod file).

--thepudds