Hi Sameer,

Glad to hear someone's reading my posts re Go 2 error handling! Debate on
generics simmers in multiple threads, but discussion of error handling,
which impacts many more gophers and lines of code, has been almost
non-existent.

Reading the feedback wiki, one might surmise that the draft design fell
wide of the mark. That begs the question, Where lies the mark?

In quest thereof, I've added a Requirements section to the wiki, with links
to @ianlancetaylor's original criteria list, and my own comprehensive list
of possible requirements for a Go 2 error idiom.

https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/Go2ErrorHandlingFeedback#requirements

I also opened a thread regarding requirements on golang-dev last week, but
no discussion has yet ensued.

Cheers!
Liam