On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 7:08 AM, changkun <euryugas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Is my suspicion reasonable and correct?

I wouldn't be my first guess.  You say that pango memory is
per-thread.  That suggests that you need to always call pango on a
consistent thread.  That will not happen by default.  You likely need
to arrange to make all your pango calls from a single goroutine, and
have that goroutine first call runtime.LockOSThread.

> 2. Why an error when involving cgo?

My first guess would be that it is because you are calling the cgo
code from different threads.

> 3. Are memories in a non-Go thread completely isolated to Go
>     memory per-non-Go thread?

Sorry, I don't understand this question.

> 4. Are C memories allocated in a cgo call always stands in
>     the same sharing heap even threading?

If I understand you correctly, then, yes.

Ian