Howdy Gophers,

I've a got cgo question.

Suppose I want to use cgo in 2 packages and have one C function used in C
code in both packages.

Is there a way to do this with the go tool only?  I am trying to avoid a
build that needs make or the like to build a c library,
or copying and renaming the C functions.

My attempts so far have all yielded link errors.  Either the C function is
undefined in one of the two Go packages (at build or runtime, depending on
how I use "extern") or I get multiple symbol definitions.

Scott