I’m sorry you feel that way. None of my comments on Go were intended to be
abrasive, they were intended to be matter of fact.

You are mistaken as well if you think I was proposing exceptions as any sort of
silver bullet. They address the exact concerns the OP had. Exceptions also come
with more structure and “process” which can be a negative in some environments.
Thus the trade offs I referenced.

You can have simple or you can have robust. You can’t have both, but which is
needed is determined by the problem at hand.

Sent from my iPhone