Hey folks,

I'm trying to ensure that the user must pass a specific location (anything
but time.Local) into a function.

I'd like to add a check like this:

// ensure we didn't pass in an offset the default time.Local
if offset.Location() == time.Local {
 return nil, errors.New("offset use a specific timezone")
}

But I'm just not sure if the user happens to specify the timezone that
matches time.Local that this may evaluate as true. From preliminary tests,
it seems like it should be fine, but I'd like to double-check.

Thanks!

Matt