Good day gophers!

I want to highlight a certain Go development tool. My golleagues (sic) and
I have found it quite enjoyable to use: https://github.com/Mitranim/gow

"gow" is the missing watch mode for the "go" command. It's invoked exactly
like "go", but watches files and reruns the subcommand on changes.

Common use cases:

  gow run .

  gow test

  gow vet

Clear terminal on restart with "-c":

  gow -c run .

Another fancy feature: hit "^R" to restart the subprocess. See "-h" for
more options.

I hope others will find this equally enjoyable. Feedback and requests for
improvement are welcome.