I don’t really understand your vitriol. I have not bashed Go in any way shape
or form. I am not the only Go person that thinks generics are a bad idea. The
original designers of Go thought it was a bad idea, and that’s why it wasn’t
included. Calling someone a troll for expressing an opinion different than
yours is pretty rude.