How can I find the path (directory) of a package which uses go module
(1.11).

I had code (for  go:generate)  which uses package name to locate source
code relative to GOPATH and import using
https://golang.org/pkg/go/build/#Import

Now, once I started using module, the package name is prefixed with module
name and even if  I strip the module name, `build.Import` only look at
GOROOT, and since no GOPATH is set, it won't search in the current package
directory. using `os.Getwd` is not reliable as the source code is nested at
different levels and can't reliably find the source.

So, what is the best way to locate source (or the path ) based on package
name of a go module enabled project.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.
thanks.