On Thu, Nov 8, 2018, at 13:49, S Ahmed wrote:
> Is there a way to ignore certain tests like my integration tests that setup
> db etc. and are long running?

I like to add a build tag to my integration tests, something like:

// +build integration

Then when I want to run them:

    go test -tags "integration"

Sometimes I also use T.Short() and `go test -short' with this if some tests
take a lot longer to run and should only happen in CI or only run before a
release build, etc. but I don't like to use it to separate integration tests
from unit tests since I might have short/long tests in both categories.

—Sam