I thought I posted this before, but maybe I didn't, or it got removed. A
cross-post from Golang Bridge forum

Was wondering if go users can help me fix up and improve the current code I
have and look into 2 issues I filed against the library I use. Any
help/insights appreciated.

https://github.com/daluu/gorrs

particularly

https://github.com/divan/gorilla-xmlrpc/issues/16

https://github.com/divan/gorilla-xmlrpc/issues/18

all this is for a go version of Robot Framework’s remote library server
interface, which no one has done before when I last checked.