That won't work if you want to create the name dynamically. It's also not
very useful if you're in a debugger and want to navigate to a different
goroutine.

I'm actually thinking about writing an RFC for a SetGoroutineName function
to allow to customize the name. It will be strictly accessible only through
the debugger or through stack traces, there will NOT be a GetGoroutineName
counterpart.