Reducing stutter.Stutter is a good thing. But coming up with meaningful
names ThatDontTakeHalfALineAndReduceCodeDensity is often quite
hard (but ultimately rewarding as it forces you to think more clearly).
And languages and practices evolve as people gain more experience
so early practices should not be seen as a model for newer code.

Nigel Tao mentioned fixed.Int26_6, which is much more useful as it shows
where the fixed point lies for this type. In my case I used currency.Type for
its main type, not currency.Currency. The "fixed point" may in fact depend
on a specific currency.

Bottom line: think of "reduce stutter" as a *best practice* but not a *rule*!