Last weeks I've been working on improving performance in Koazee. I put in
practice all your advices and even though I don't have a second release
ready, I wrote an article to share my experience trying to improve
performance....

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/go-performance-tips-iv%C3%A1n-corrales-solera/

I hope this can be useful for someone!

Cheers

--

"Este mensaje está
dirigido de manera exclusiva a su destinatario y puede

 Por
favor tenga en cuenta que
los correos enviados vía Internet no permiten
garantizar la confidencialidad de
los mensajes ni su transmisión de forma
íntegra.

 Las opiniones expresadas en el
presente correo pertenecen
únicamente al remitente y no representan
necesariamente la opinión del
Grupo BBVA."

 "This
message is intended exclusively for the adressee and
may contain privileged and
confidential information. Please, do not
disseminate, copy or distribute it to
third parties who should not receive
it. In case you have received it by
mistake, please inform the sender and
delete the message and attachments from
your system.

 Please
keep in
mind that e-mails sent by Internet do not allow to guarantee neither
the
confidentiality or the integrity of the messages sent."