Hi Robert,

I would suggest creating an issue on our tracker so that the team can have
a look at the issue and help you out.
I pre-filled the issue for you at this link https://goo.gl/ytk38S but you
will have to attach the images/submit the issue so that you can get the
updates on it. You will need to login or create an account on YouTrack
before the link works.
Thank you!