Hello gophers,

The release is still in progress. For today, we are now outside the time
window in which we are comfortable completing it.

No details of the security issue have been made public yet, so we are
rescheduling the release for tomorrow, Thursday, December 13 at
approximately 8 pm UTC (12 pm PST, 3 pm EST).

Thanks,
Dmitri on behalf of the Go team