Thank you very much for your reply. It seems to be a possible way to do it,
what do you think about the athens way? In my point of view it would be the
easiest way as far i can preload the athens cache with all the required
packages,
And then the only thing a developer has to do, is to set the GOPROXY to the
athens instance.

Cheers