On Tue, Dec 18, 2018, 8:01 AM <durgasomeswararao...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, Is it possible to set priority to go test files. As per my
> observation go tool runs test cases in alphabetical order of file name. Now
> I want to run files with custom priority. Is it possible?

I don't have a direct answer but I feel if it were possible at all it would
involve a custom TestMain:
https://golang.org/pkg/testing/#hdr-Main
Although it doesn't look like enough is exposed to allow you to define the
test order.

Out of curiosity, why is it important to control the order of tests? The
question implies that the tests are interdependant, which seems
undesirable.