Hi,
How can I handle special characters while using unmarshalling. I am getting
some special charactes in my xml data (like this eg êÿÿ ) and golang
throwing xml syntax error invalid UTF-8. Any please suggest how to handle
this case.
I tried to handle this xml decoder like this:

// Decoder_p.go

package main

import (

        "fmt"

        "encoding/xml"

        "io"

        "strings"

)

type Message struct {

        Mon string `xml:"monitor"`

        Data string `xml:"data"`

}

func main() {

        fmt.Println("Hello World!")

        var reader io.Reader

        reader=strings.NewReader(xml_data)

        val:=*strings.NewReader(xml_data)

        fmt.Println(reader,val)

        //read,_ := reader.Read([]byte(xml_data))

        //result,err := io_reader.Read([]byte(xml_data))

        //if err == nil {

                                decoder := xml.NewDecoder(reader)

                //decoder.CharsetReader = func(data string,io
io.Reader)(io.Reader,err)

                //decoder.RawToken()

                out := Message{}

                err := decoder.Decode(&out)