I quoted 3 explanation about a deadlock from 3 websites. The idea of the
deadlock in golang and the explanations are the same or similar or
different?

A deadlock is a situation in which two computer programs sharing the same
resource are effectively preventing each other from accessing the resource,
resulting in both programs ceasing to function.
https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/deadlock

In general computing, a deadlock is a situation where two different
programs or processes depend on one another for completion, either because
both are using the same resources or because of erroneous cues or other
problems.https://www.techopedia.com/definition/2766/deadlock-computers

There was a time where operating systems were only able to execute a single
process at a time, thus giving full system resource and attention to that
one single process. Nowadays operating systems can handle multiple tasks at
once, but sometimes they have to deal with a problem known as a deadlock. A
deadlock occurs when there is at least one process, who is waiting for
resources to be released by another process, in order to finish a task
correctly.
https://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-deadlock-definition-examples-avoidance.html

2019年1月29日火曜日 17時55分17秒 UTC+9 伊藤和也: