> After reading Lutz's sample code.  I found lib/pq has different semantics.
> I'm not sure which is the right semantics, intended by database/sql APIs.

https://golang.org/pkg/database/sql/driver/#RowsNextResultSet

        // NextResultSet advances the driver to the next result set even
        // if there are remaining rows in the current result set.

After calling db.Query(), the first result set is the "current" result set.
So I believe `NextResultSet()` should return false when there is only one
result set.