Dear all i was reading The defer, panic and recover entry
<https://blog.golang.org/defer-panic-and-recover>at the go blog until i
found this statement:

For a real-world example of panic and recover, see the json package from
> the Go standard library. It decodes JSON-encoded data with a set of
> recursive functions. When malformed JSON is encountered, the parser calls
> panic to unwind the stack to the top-level function call, *which recovers
> from the panic and returns an appropriate error value* (see the 'error'
> and 'unmarshal' methods of the decodeState type in decode.go).

In the source code of decode.go
<https://golang.org/src/encoding/json/decode.go> and try to find "*recover*"
or "*panic*". Panic is present but no recover! I gues that as time pass,
changes to the code occurs and the documention was leave behind outdated.
Totally normal, but i guess it would the time to edit the blog.
If my premises aren't wrong, my concrete question is: Where i can file a
ticket for that?