On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 9:51:17 PM UTC+3, Michael Jones wrote:

> Serhat, some ideas for you...
> https://play.golang.org/p/7QPy5wa-9eO

Interestingly I found out input iteration order does matter :) 15,33 shift
version yields an amazing number of collisions (7_910_886_368 collisions
over 7_918_845_952 inputs) when fed with a spesific 6-byte sequence
(attached).
rotate-27 version interestingly gave no collisions for this case. prime
version also had no collisions. prime version with ^= and -= instead of +=
also gave no collision.

I want to identify a collision on the prime version (any variant ^= -= +=)
with small inputs, say sum of lengths <= 12. Does anyone have any idea how
to identify such inputs?
So far prime version seems to be the most promising (in terms of high
minimum sum of collding inputs)..

Thanks..

Note: Thanks Damian, it looks like an advanced test suite for cryto hashes,
though text input tests seems limited.