I would love to be able to include your logo as part of our inventory
(sticker site) but aren’t sure of the restrictions regarding its use for
commercial purposes, so we would like to find out what your policy is
regarding this and if this would be a possibility?

We do not plan to modify or alter the logo in any way or claim that it is
ours. To get a better idea of how we plan to use the logo, please see the
following website, as this is very similar to what we plan to do:
https://www.stickermule.com/ <https://www.stickermule.com/unixstickers>

Thank you for looking up for me