On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 1:56 PM Manlio Perillo <manlio.peri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Go specification do use both implementation-dependent and
> implementation-defined, and I assumed it was a typo.
> But what is the difference between implementation-dependent and
> implementation-defined?

I don't think they are used consistently.  I see
"implementation-defined" twice in the spec.  It's clear that one of
them just means "defined by the standard library implementation."  The
other means the same thing as "implementation-dependent" or
"implementation-specific", both of which appear in the spec.

> I think that the Go specification should have a glossary.

Perhaps, though hopefully a very short one.  The Go spec is intended
to be as readable as possible, and have minimal standardese.

Ian