I tried googling this but I not been able to find a solution, hopefully I
can ask this here and someone else knows how to fix this.  I use Visual
Studio Code -- because it's free. The issue I am having is that every time
I use Visual Studio Code I get the popup that says:

The Go extension is better with the latest version of "gocode".  Use "go
> get -u -v github.com/mdempsky/gocode" to update

Anyone else have this or know how to fix this? It shouldn't ask EVERY time
I use Visual Studio Code?