You have very poor understanding of the subject, messing everything up.
There is no "derivatives" in Go's license terms *at all*. There is only
redistribution in binary and source form and it covers only what's in the
repo (https://github.com/golang/go/blob/master/LICENSE).

Compilation is not redistribution.

PS: Don't want to spend to much time on this, but just to point out -
derivative is NOT a kind of sophistic mess when something is just based on
something. You can fork stdlib, add some extra changes and distribute it as
"stdlib v.2 improved" - in this case this would become derivative. If you
just use stdlib for your work, your work is not derivative from stdlib. And
if you want to talk in copyright laws terms, lets start from the point that
programming languages can't be protected by copyright at all (like "idea",
"concept", etc - same).

The short answer to this question is that a
> lawyer should be consulted.

This is 100% clear case and you can distribute your compiled binaries free,
without any additional requirements, restrictions, giving or not credits,
or binding yourself to some specific license, what so ever.
C'mon guys.