2019. március 4., hétfő 17:49:29 UTC+1 időpontban Austin LaBerta a
következőt írta:

> Hello,
>
> My particular group in the company I work for uses a lot of copy pasted
> code (I'm unaware of "why" besides that a lot of these programs are
> inherited from an older team, no clue why they did that but we've certainly
> not addressed it); I've been pushing for increasing our code reuse because
> copy pasting code everywhere makes our job much harder in the long run with
> support. People seem like they're on board once we get a moment out of our
> sprint to actually go and refine old code; but one problem I'm reaching is
> that our private git repos have different urls in our dev and production
> environment. E.g. dependency
> "bitbucket.companypublic-vpn.site/our/package/here" and
> "bitbucket.inside-company-private.network/our/package/here"; I've been
> exploring make and using 'sed' to replace text in the code but I wanted to
> know if there was a simpler and less ugly way. Something preferable without
> modifying the entire company build architecture since that would be slow
> and relies on other teams in the company to care about my plight.
>
> Thank you,
> Austin

go fmt -w -r '"ugly" -> "nice"'
is better than sed.

For the real solution: use one canonical name (say company.com) and put
"special" meta info into that html code.

   see the source at https://unosoft.hu/aodb for example - the essentials is
< meta name="go-import" content="unosoft.hu/aodb git
ssh://git@git.unosoft.local/tgulacsi/aodb.git" >

Tamás Gulácsi