Hi,

I am required to, using Go, as a client do OCSP revocation checking of
server certificate before completing a TLS handshake, i.e [initiate
handshake -> get server cert -> check revocation status -> if revoked
abort], and not [initiate handshake -> complete handshake -> check
revocation status]

Using Go's standard TLS library this does not seem possible, as tls.Dial
does not seem to do any OCSP checking. Another possible workaround would be
to fetch the server certificate without performing a handshake, then check
revocation status, and if status is OK, redo the handshake using tls.Dial,
but I couldn't find a way to do it in Go.

Any suggestions on how to solve this particular problem?

Regards,

Filip