On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 12:34 PM Nitish Saboo <nitish.sabo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to call C code from GO code.Once the C code gets executed I want to
> pass the value back to the GO code.
> Can someone please guide me as in how to pass value back from C code to the
> GO code.

What C type the value is? Do you want to pass it using a return value
of a C function called from Go or access the value from Go after the C
code executes or pass the value to a Go function called from a C
function?

Have you an example of what you tried and how/why it failed?

PS: Please note that the name of the programming language is Go.