I've a terminal app where I read y/n confirm using  fmt.Scanln and I'm
trying to flush the keyboard buffer before this.

On linux (and probably other UNIX systems) I can use

unix.Syscall(unix.SYS_IOCTL, 0, unix.TCFLSH, 0)

but this isn't portable (specifically to macOS which it would be nice to
support) since on cross compiling I see "undefined: unix.TCFLSH" Maybe this
is some BSDism?

Rossetta code suggests using a ncurses function from
https://github.com/rthornton128/goncurses but that seems sort of ugly?

https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Keyboard_input/Flush_the_keyboard_buffer#Go

Is there a simple way which works at least on UNIX and macOS?

--
Steve Mynott <steve.myn...@gmail.com>
cv25519/ECF8B611205B447E091246AF959E3D6197190DD5