Hi Michel,

I want to initialise parsing engines on two different processors.This I am
achieving in the following manner:

var obj1 parser  = initalize()
var obj2 parser
go func() {
obj2 = initalize()
}()

Post this I want to reload the engine of obj2 parser, which I am trying to
achieve using the following code but I am not sure on which processor it is
actually happening ?
Will it happen on the same processor where obj2 parser engine got
initialised ?

go func() {
obj2.ReloadPattern(opts)
}()