Hi Kurtis,

Thanks for the clarification .*i*nitialize_engine() is a C code and is
being called from go method 'initialize()'.
If you see my reply 2 mails before, '*i*nitialize_engine()` method starts a
syslog-ng engine but does not return the instance of it.
And therefore there was a confusion if calling '*i*nitialize_engine' twice
is actually instantiating two independent syslog-ng instances or not.

Thanks