Hello,

I'm not sure that Min and Max need to be in the 80%.  It's annoying to
write them repeatedly, but they are also very short.  The place where I
typically miss generics is larger chunks of code, such as concurrency
patterns.  I'm certain others are looking at datatypes.  Why do Min and Max
need to be in the 80%?

Robert