Hi Ali,

I understand your desire to provide useful information about Go in
blog posts. This is commendable. However let's try to keep this list
for technical issues and keep empty posts containing just a link to a
minimum. More signal, less noise. Is there a particular issue you'd
like to raise? Is there a particular item you'd like to address? Let's
talk about that.

There are plenty of aggregators that will cheerfully accept your link:
/r/golang, HN, slashdot. There people can vote whether a particular
item is of interest. Here, it's just a mailing list. The more noise,
the less people are willing to monitor it, and the less real issues
get addressed.

Sincerely,