thanks ,  I also google blew links.
It is called goroutine local storage (gls)  and  many third party
implement(https://github.com/jtolds/gls)
however,   the golang official suggest to use go context.
but, very few document mention , how to do it as goroutine local storage .
Can anyone give an example to solve my problem , refer the code I attached?

在 2019年6月19日星期三 UTC+8上午11:03:59,Kurtis Rader写道: